Spectra Caries Detection Aid
- Spectra is the only caries detection aid that works like Doppler radar to discover caries earlier.
- Early detection means pinpointing problems at an earlier stage, when they traditionally would go undetected. This leads to a more conversative preparation for the filling.
- Spectra uses fluorescence to detect caries in fissures and smooth surfaces that may go unnoticed in X-ray images.
- Carious regions appear yellow to red, while healthy enamel appears green.
- The camera will provide a color as well as a numerical reading showing the depth of the cavity.
- No other caries detection aid can accomplish all of the above.